How to Return
Returned orders must include a completed returns form and your invoice (these are both included in your order).
The return can then be sent to the following address:
Attn: Returns Department
5482 Wilshire Blvd. P.O. Box 357
Los Angeles, CA 90036
Alternatively, you can download the returns form here.
Our Returns Policy
- We allow you to return your item back to us before 14 days of delivery for a refund, and before 21 days from delivery for store credit.
- All items with Clearance or Final Sale Markdown Prices are not returnable and are FINAL SALE.
- Items must be received unworn, unwashed and with all tags & original packaging intact.
- We do not accept returns on cosmetics, jewelry, bodysuits, swimwear or undergarments (lingerie such as bras/underwear) for sanitary reasons.
- Return shipping is to be covered and paid for by the customer.
- Our team will inspect the return upon arrival and reserve the right to refuse the return if it does not meet the conditions. The item will then be returned to the sender.
- Store credit does not expire so you can use it when you are ready.
- Bandage Items including Dresses, Tops, Skirts, and Jumpsuits are Exchange or Store Credit Only.
- All Returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee
- If you would like to make an exchange please complete the returns form with the details of your requested exchange.
- Due to the popularity of our items we cannot guarantee that we will have the requested size in stock to exchange.
- Any exchanges requested that we do not have in stock will automatically be issued as a Store Credit.
Returns Processing Time
- We process all of our returns within 5-7 days of receiving your items.
- You will receive an email with your return approval information when the return has been received and inspected.
- Domestic exchanges can take about a week, while International exchanges can take up to 2 weeks to arrive.
Legal Disclaimer: Buyer expressly consents that any and all disputes regarding the quantity, quality, price, dates of shipment, dates of receipt, prices charged for goods, prices paid for goods, credit card chargebacks, accusations of fraud by Buyer or Merchant and any other disputes regarding the sale, shipment and/or receipt of goods purchased from INDIE XO, (the Merchant) shall be resolved in the Los Angeles County Courts, in a Court of competent jurisdiction; whether in the Small Claims Court, the Limited Jurisdiction Court or in the Unlimited Jurisdiction Court, based upon the amount in controversy.